- New crossback pinafore style!
- Hand-made, one at a time.
- Material availability essentially makes them one of a kind.
- Now with adjustable length with buttons at the shoulders.
- One size fits most, no back closure so this apron will fit a variety of shapes and sizes – see additional information for specific measurements
- Great for handbuilding, no split
- Features 2 hip pockets on both sides
Pinafore-Style Reversible Handbuilder’s Apron – Home is Where the Heart Is Stripes/Coordinating print on black
Make studio time a little more fun and a little less messy with this one-of-a-kind, Crossback pinafore style apron.
- Features two hip pockets, no back closure so it’s very roomy, and it’s reversible
- Length can be adjusted with buttonholes and buttons on each shoulder strap
- This apron is made from 100% cotton fabric, may require ironing./li>
Out of stock
|Dimensions||12.5 × 9.5 × 1 in|
|Width across bib||
12 1/2 inches
|Width across waist||
|Length from top of bib to hem||
Rinse your apron thoroughly of clay and hang