- New crossback pinafore style!
- Hand-made, one at a time.
- Material availability essentially makes them one of a kind.
- Now with adjustable length with buttons at the shoulders.
- One size fits most, no back closure so this apron will fit a variety of shapes and sizes – see additional information for specific measurements
- Great for handbuilding, No split
- Features 2 hip pockets on both sides in coordinating fabric
- 100% Cotton, may require ironing
Pinafore-style Reversible Crossback Handbuilder’s Apron- Orange floral on deep teal/ reverse side blue & teal floral on white
Make studio time a little more fun and a little less messy with this one-of-a-kind, Crossback pinafore style apron.
- Features two hip pockets on each side, no back closure so it’s very roomy, and it’s reversible
- Length can be adjusted with buttonholes and buttons on each shoulder strap
- This apron is made from 100% cotton fabric, may require ironing.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||12.5 × 9.5 × 1 in|
Rinse your apron thoroughly of clay and hang
|Width across chest||
|Width across waist||
37 1/2 inches
|Length from top of bib to hem||